All Proton Products ProTHERMICTM Series Preheaters:
- Provide induction preheating of solid and stranded copper, copper-clad and aluminium wires up to 200°C (300°C for High Temperature (-HT) models) prior to insulation extrusion.
- Improve insulation-to-wire adhesion and stripping characteristics, especially at high line speeds.
- Are housed in rugged enclosures to survive harsh industrial environments.
- Are controlled using a user-friendly, menu-based LCD interface display unit.
- Are available with industry-standard communications interfaces fitted either as standard or as an option.
- Are available in different wire diameter ranges to suit the application.
- Are available in different power output models suitable for all budgets and line speeds.
- Are available in 200, 400 and 480 VAC 3-phase mains supply voltage models.